The Grand Prismatic Spring is a huge heated to over 70 ° C is located in the Yellowstone National Park water basin.
It is the largest hot spring known in the United States and the third largest in the world. This is one of the most popular National Park attractions with Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful.
- Grand Prismatic Spring, Midway Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, Teton County, Wyoming
- Punch Bowl Spring, Upper Geyser Basin, Yellowstone NP
- Travertine, Pamukkale
- Grand Central Terminal, New York
- Yosemite Falls, California, USA
- Overseas Highway, Seven Mile Bridge , Florida